The Royal Snow Sisters Princess Show is this weekend – get tickets before they sell out, and see what else is happening around the Lake George region!
Enjoy the Holiday Season in Lake George This Weekend
There are so many holiday happenings this weekend! Here are some of the highlights:
- Candy Cane Lane in Queensbury: December 3
- Hometown Holidays in Hudson Falls: December 3
- Wreath Making Program at Up Yonda Farm: December 3 & 4 (these are the last dates!)
- Adirondack Christkindlmarkt in Glens Falls: December 3 – 5
- Royal Snow Sisters Princess Show: December 4
- Reindeer Run 5K in Queensbury: December 4
- Gingerbread House Competition in Lake Luzerne: December 4
- Christmas in Warrensburgh: December 4 & 5
- LARAC Holiday Festival in Glens Falls: December 5
- Ticonderoga Area North Country Christmas: through December 5
- Holiday Festival of Lights: through December 31
Holiday-Related News, A Lake George Resort Sells & More
Looking for Somewhere to Drop Off Toys for Girls & Boys?
The Docksider and Glen Lake Protective Association are supporting the Marine Corps League’s Toys for Girls & Boys. Drop off a new, unwrapped toy at the Docksider anytime between now and December 12 – these toys stay in the local area!
They’re closed on Tuesdays, but open for dinner starting at 4pm every other day of the week, and also offer lunch on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Stop by with a toy and to grab a bite!
Holiday Gift Suggestion: Season Pass to LGMF
The Lake George Music Festival is gearing up for the 2022 season, and they expect to make exciting announcements after the first of the year. They have a long list of improvements scheduled to be completed by the August 2022 festival, and you can help out this nonprofit by purchasing a season pass, on sale now, for the music-lover in your life. (Or you!)
LGLC Employees Honored With Award
Lake George Land Conservancy Steward Alex Novick and Communications and Outreach Manager Sarah Hoffman have each been selected to receive the Ronald Montesi Conservation Recognition from the Warren County Soil and Water Conservation District, according to a recent Facebook post.
The award, named for former Queensbury Town Supervisor Ronald Montesi, is given to those who have taken an initiative to improve the environment and develop partnerships in the community.
The Flamingo Resort Has Been Sold
According to the Glens Falls Chronicle Facebook page, the Flamingo Resort on Lake George in Diamond Point has been sold from the Pasternak family to Chris and Jill Kozachka, who plan to operate the resort in the same manner, and will honor all current reservations booked for 2022.