Editor’s Note May 12, 2023: Tiki Tours is now the Original Tiki Tours.
See what’s coming up this weekend into next, including a boat festival, a new tour boat on Lake George, and more.
Fireworks, Festivals & More Lake George Region Events to Check Out
Here’s what’s coming up:
- Thursday Night Fireworks in the Village: August 26 & September 2
- Thursday Food Truck Corral in Glens Falls: August 26 (and other dates)
- Fridays at the Lake – EB Jeb: August 27
- Lake George Antique & Classic Boat Show Rendezvous: August 27 & 28
- Feeder Canal Canoe/Kayak Race & Recreational Paddle: August 28
- Washington County Fair in Greenwich: through August 29
- Film – Blinded by the Light at The Sembrich: August 30
- Across the Pond at Shepard Park: August 31
- Fridays at the Lake – Big Sky Country: September 3
- Adirondack Independence Music Festival: September 3 – 5
- Lake George Triathlon Festival: September 4 & 5
- Bolton Art & Craft Festival: September 4 & 5
See the full events calendar for more >>
3 Things to Know This Week With Local Theater, Tiki Tours & A Restaurant Accolade
The Lake George Dinner Theatre is Back in Action
The Lake George Dinner Theatre returns – tonight! Thursday, August 26 is their opening night of Buyer & Cellar, about a struggling LA actor who takes a job in a celebrity’s basement. The show runs through September 19th at the Charles R. Wood Theater in Glens Falls, and looks hilarious!
Bonus tip: Mention LakeGeorge.com when you buy tickets and get $6 off.
Tiki Tours’ New Boat Ribbon Cutting is Tomorrow
The Tiki Tours’ ribbon-cutting ceremony of their new pontoon boat mentioned in last week’s roundup was rescheduled due to the weather. It’s now happening tomorrow, August 27, at 11:30am. The event is open to the public, and will take place at the dock behind the Lake George Beach Club at 3 Montcalm Street.
Lake George Boardwalk Restaurant & Marina Spotlighted
Central New York News rounded up 15 great Upstate New York waterfront dining restaurants and they included the Boardwalk Restaurant & Marina in Lake George. They say, “Great outdoor views and a total party atmosphere almost all the time. When it is time for a live band, or maybe some fireworks over the lake, this is the place to be!” The list drew from as far away as Angola, out near Buffalo.
Read up on Ice Castles coming to Lake George this winter >>
- CNY News: Dinner With a View: 15 Top Upstate Waterfront Restaurants