See what’s coming up this weekend into next, including a boat festival, a new tour boat on Lake George, and more.
Fireworks, Festivals & More Lake George Region Events to Check Out
Here’s what’s coming up:
- Thursday Night Fireworks in the Village: August 26 & September 2
- Thursday Food Truck Corral in Glens Falls: August 26 (and other dates)
- Fridays at the Lake – EB Jeb: August 27
- Lake George Antique & Classic Boat Show Rendezvous: August 27 & 28
- Feeder Canal Canoe/Kayak Race & Recreational Paddle: August 28
- Washington County Fair in Greenwich: through August 29
- Film – Blinded by the Light at The Sembrich: August 30
- Across the Pond at Shepard Park: August 31
- Fridays at the Lake – Big Sky Country: September 3
- Adirondack Independence Music Festival: September 3 – 5
- Lake George Triathlon Festival: September 4 & 5
- Bolton Art & Craft Festival: September 4 & 5
3 Things to Know This Week With Local Theater, Tiki Tours & A Restaurant Accolade
The Lake George Dinner Theatre is Back in Action
The Lake George Dinner Theatre returns – tonight! Thursday, August 26 is their opening night of Buyer & Cellar, about a struggling LA actor who takes a job in a celebrity’s basement. The show runs through September 19th at the Charles R. Wood Theater in Glens Falls, and looks hilarious!
Bonus tip: Mention LakeGeorge.com when you buy tickets and get $6 off.
Tiki Tours’ New Boat Ribbon Cutting is Tomorrow
The Tiki Tours’ ribbon-cutting ceremony of their new pontoon boat mentioned in last week’s roundup was rescheduled due to the weather. It’s now happening tomorrow, August 27, at 11:30am. The event is open to the public, and will take place at the dock behind the Lake George Beach Club at 3 Montcalm Street.
Lake George Boardwalk Restaurant & Marina Spotlighted
Central New York News rounded up 15 great Upstate New York waterfront dining restaurants and they included the Boardwalk Restaurant & Marina in Lake George. They say, “Great outdoor views and a total party atmosphere almost all the time. When it is time for a live band, or maybe some fireworks over the lake, this is the place to be!” The list drew from as far away as Angola, out near Buffalo.
- CNY News: Dinner With a View: 15 Top Upstate Waterfront Restaurants