In addition to the usual weekly fireworks and community band concerts, the Lake George region is gearing up this week for the Smoke Eaters Jamboree, a Blueberry Festival, and more.
Theater, Fireworks, Food & Fun Events
See what’s coming up:
- Adirondack Theatre Festival – Slow Food: July 20 – 25
- Lake George Community Band Concert & Fireworks: July 22 (and other dates)
- Thursday Market Food Truck Corral in Glens Falls: July 22 (and other dates)
- Adirondack Theatre Festival – Cinderella Goes Disco: July 22 – 24
- Fridays at the Lake – New York Players: July 23
- Smoke Eaters Jamboree in Warrensburg: July 23 & 24
- Aquanett – Rockin’ Music Cruise Series: July 24 & 25
- Horseshoe & Chicken BBQ Fundraiser in Hague: July 24
- Lake George Association – Floating Classroom: July 28
- Lake George Arts Project’s Summer Concert Series – The Spirit of Johnny Cash: July 28
- Take a Bite in Glens Falls: July 28 (and other dates)
Browse the full events calendar for more >>
A Food Festival & 2 Newsy Updates to Know
Start Your Weekend Early at the Blueberry Festival
The Warrensburgh Riverfront Farmers Market hosts its second annual Blueberry Festival tomorrow, July 23, from 3pm to 6pm. In addition to over a dozen local vendors, live music, and a craft for kids, you can expect everything blueberries: growing information, recipe tips, food samples, and more.
E-Bikes Are Now Available to Rent in Town
There’s a new way to get around Lake George! The Lake George Electric Bike Company offers electric bike rentals, and they’re located right in town. These bikes are easy to use, intended for road use (not mountain biking trails), and the company offers hourly, half day, and full day rental options.
Bolton Landing Brewing Company Creates “Help Wanted” Beer
One local brewery has gotten creative with the recent labor shortage. You can now try a New England-style IPA called “Help Wanted” at Bolton Landing Brewing Company. According to the NY Post, who covered the beer release, the company has received at least seven new applicants since the beer’s introduction.
Check out amusement parks and attractions in the area >>
- NY Post: Desperate NY brewery creates ‘Help Wanted’ beer, posts job listing on can