One of Lake George’s most popular ice cream shops posted an announcement on Facebook today that they will be reopening this weekend, with new protocols in place.
Martha’s Dandee Creme posted on Facebook that they are re-opening this Saturday, May 16th, in an approach that is based on the latest guidance from local, state, and federal agencies. They’ll be offering takeout only, with no outside seating or restrooms available. Patrons can enjoy Martha’s in the safety of their car or home.
Here are the changes:
- Parties will maintain at least six feet apart. There will be signage and clearly marked entrance and exit pathways to follow.
- Face masks will be required of patrons and employees.
- All employees will be trained on appropriate cleaning, disinfection, and hand hygiene.
- Employees will wash or sanitize their hands between every interaction with customers.
- They will clean and disinfect common areas and surfaces regularly.
- There will be a plexiglass shield between the customers and the employees, with the product being handed to the customer below the shield.
The above protocols will include easy-to-read signage.
Martha’s is asking patrons to please follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place, and for everyone to self-screen before coming to the ice cream shop for any signs of COVID-19.