Looking for fun in Lake George this upcoming weekend? Look no further than our roundup of live music and exciting events in the area!
Photo Credit: Karen Warncke via LakeGeorge.com Facebook
- To end Americade with a bang, a parade will be held on Westbrook Road in Lake George on Saturday June 6th. See all of the sights and sounds of Americade while bikers participate in a costume contest and show off their unique motorcycles! The parade starts at 10 am. This is an event you don’t want to miss!
- Also catch the end of the popular Warrensburg Bike Rally, just 5 miles north of Lake George at the Warren County Fairgrounds. It’s FREE to attend, there are motorcycle products and services from top vendors across the nation, and it runs through Saturday, June 6.
- The Boar’s Nest Bar and Grill in Fort Ann is holding a Biker Bash from Thursday June 4th through Saturday June 6th, with rough camping available for those who wish to remain on the premises (donation appreciated). Lots of live music will be on tap throughout the bash. On Friday, June 5th, The Vibratones are performing starting at 9 PM and then Saturday, June 6th, the music begins at 2 PM and goes through the night.
More Live Music:
- On Friday June 5th, Mike LaPoint will be performing live from 5-9 pm at King Neptune’s Pub in Lake George. Enjoy great music with no cover charge and bring your friends for a fun night out!
- Make your way to Bolton Landing on Saturday June 6th from 1-4 pm at The Algonquin Restaurant to hear Brian Chevalier sing! While you’re there, enjoy a delicious lunch while listening to good music.
- Reminisce about the days of Woodstock on Friday June 5th and Saturday June 6th at The Blue Water Manor. Take part in “2 Nights of Peace and Music” at Back to the Garden 1969 starting at 8 pm Friday!
Spring Restaurant Week:
- Starting Sunday June 7th, various participating restaurants in the Lake George area will offer a 3 course meal for a set price of $20.15 to kick off Lake George Spring Restaurant Week. Enjoy delicious food and support local business!
Still on the hunt for something fun to do? Check out our full list of events for more information!