Celebrate Fall at the Adirondack Brewery Oktoberfest
October 19, 2019
Get ready for the 14th annual Adirondack Brewery Oktoberfest! A portion of proceeds from this event will benefit the local Lions Club Chapter.
- Beer samples from different regional and local breweries
- Authentic German food
- Games (including a keg toss competition)
- Costume contest
- Polka music
- And more
Entry to Oktoberfest will include:
- 1 Oktoberfest branded 5-oz sampler stein
- 1 food voucher ($10 value), included in DD ticket
- Unlimited sampling of Adirondack Brewery beer and cider, NYS guest brewery beer, and local wine and cider
- Entry into the many games and contests held throughout the day, prizes awarded to winners
- Free parking in the large High Peaks Distilling/Biscotti Brothers lot at 1 Canada Street
Tickets will be $40 in advance and $45 at the door on the day of the event. Early bird tickets will be available for $35 until August 31st. Designated criver tickets are $5. Physical tickets will be available at the Pub & Brewery.
See Oktoberfest Photos:
For more information, contact 518.260.2025. Don't miss out on this fun-filled day!