Fatherheart 'A' School
A Fatherheart 'A' School is a one week environment for you to encounter, experience and dwell in a revelation of the love of the Father.
During the school you will be introduced to the full perspective of the revelation of Father's love. Through revelatory insight and sound biblical teaching told through the lives of those that minister, you will be exposed to a transforming message of Love, Life and Hope.
You will be given the opportunity to remove the main blockages to receiving Father's love and discover your heart as a true son and as a daughter.
Jesus had the heart of a son to his Father. He lived in the presence of the love of the Father. John's Gospel tells us that everything that He said and did was what He saw and heard His Father doing. Jesus invites us to enter that world as brothers and sisters of Him the first born.
As we open our hearts, Father pours His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit. A heart transformed by the Father's love leads to true and lasting change. After years of striving and performance, many are able to find a place of true rest.
When James and Denise Jordan first pioneered the 'A' and 'B' Schools, they found that a week-long format to be most effective for leading people into a revelation of the Father's love. Since the basis of receiving this revelation is through the heart, time is needed for God to remove any blockages in our hearts that are keeping us from continuously experiencing His fathering love towards us.
The Two Goals of 'A' Schools are:
- To give you an opportunity to have a personal and major experience of God the Father's love for you.
- To give the strongest Biblical understanding possible of the place of the Father in the Christian life and walk.
The school will also help you:
- Discover the true home that Jesus has always prepared for you, in which you are accepted and belong.
- Find the "glorious freedom" that comes from being a Son or Daughter of God.
- Learn that His strength is perfected in your weakness.
- Find true rest.
All schools are led by recognized Fatherheart Ministries Team Leaders.
During the schools many lifetime friendships are formed.
Sessions run from morning to evening and ALL sessions must be attended. Topics include:
- Opening our hearts to Father
- The Biblical Revelation of God the Father
- Heart Forgiveness
- The Heart of Sonship
- The Orphan Spirit
- The Motherheart of Father God
- God our Real Father
- Weakness the Power of Sonship
- Glorious Freedom of Sons
- And more...
Tuition includes meals.
Register on the Healing Spring Christian Ministries website.
QUESTIONS? Contact: Rev. Bruce or Shay Mason -- 518-746-4120