The Hyde Collection's Annual Gala
Save the date for the 2019 Hyde Gala! This event will take place on September 21 at The Hyde Collection. Thank you to everyone who supported and joined us for the 2018 Lasting Legacy Hyde Gala!
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2019 Gala, please contact Colette at [email protected], or call 518-792-1761, ext. 346.
2019 details will be posted here once they are announced!
Below are details from the 2018 Gala for an idea of what to expect this year:
The Hyde Collection celebrates the Museum's past and starts a new tradition with this year's gala, A Lasting Legacy: Honoring the Past | Celebrating the Present | Building the Future, at 6 pm Friday, October 26. At its biggest fundraiser of the year, The Hyde will retrace the steps of Museum founder Charlotte Pruyn Hyde and her husband, Louis, as they traveled the world to build their incredible art collection. The Museum will also honor Interim Director Anne Saile with its inaugural Legacy Award for her contributions to furthering the Museum's mission of enriching lives with art.
The gala includes:
- An exhibit of Hyde history, with travel mementoes, clothing, home furnishings, letters, and journals celebrating the Museum's storied history
- Photographs, paintings, journal entries, and memorabilia in Whitney-Renz and Hoopes Galleries
- Period clothing and home decor displayed throughout historic Hyde House, which will be open throughout the event
- A performance by Seagle Music Colony
- Cuisine by Morgan & Co.
- Libations from Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits
- A live auction with packages of exclusive experiences
For more information and to reserve your spot, visit https://hydecollection.org/annual-gala/