The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Jun 5, 2021.
Please check back for updates.
Ride On! Weekend
Showcasing four biking destinations in Warren County, take this opportunity to explore new trail systems and also collect tokens and earn a local craft beer, soda, or ice cream as you enjoy a beautiful spring ride. Ride one day or both!
Saturday's event features riding at Gurney Lane Bike Park in Queensbury, NY and at Brant Lake Bike Park in Brant Lake, NY. Lunch is provided by The Hub right at the BLBP trailhead! Sunday's event features riding at Garnet Hill Lodge in North River, NY and Ski Bowl Park in North Creek, NY. Take a stroll around North Creek and check out local eateries - the food's on the event organizers!
- Gurney Lane Mountain Bike Park, 118 Gurney Lane, Queensbury
- Brant Lake Bike Park, 27 Market Street, Brant Lake
- Garnet Hill Outdoor Center, 39 Garnet Hill Road, North River
- Ski Bowl Park, Ski Bowl Road, North Creek
The Tentative Schedule:
Saturday, June 5:
- 9am registration: Gurney Lane Mountain Bike Park (118 Gurney Lane, Queensbury)
- Rest of the day: Brant Lake Bike Park (27 Market Street, Brant Lake)
Be sure to stick around at The Hub after your ride to redeem your meal item included with registration! All proceeds from the party go towards keeping the trails free and open to the public, and future trail development.
Sunday, June 6:
- 9am registration: Garnet Hill Lodge Outdoor Center (39 Garnet Hill Road, North River)
- Rest of the day: North Creek Ski Bowl Park (Route 28, North Creek)
Visit the hamlet of North Creek after your ride to redeem your meal item included with registration. More details will be available on this.
Warren County, NY is a riding destination featuring four professionally built single track trail systems, located from the southern most to northern most reaches of the county among several authentic Adirondack communities. Come for the trails and stay for the experience!
All event proceeds go towards future trail building efforts in Warren County.
Bring the whole family! In addition to sweet pro-built singletrack, each destination offers hiking opportunities and more.