The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Aug 26, 2022.
Please check back for updates.
48th Annual Lake George Antique & Classic Boat Show Rendezvous
Lake George, nicknamed the “Queen of American Lakes” is 32 miles long and varies from 1-3 miles in width. There are 395 islands sprinkled throughout the crystal-clear water. Come and plan on spending the weekend exploring our beautiful lake and participate in this annual event. In addition to over 50 boats on display both in and out of the water, there will also be a land display of Model T automobiles and classic Triumph sports cars. Food and ice cream vendors will be on site for your convenience.
Conclude the weekend again at Fort William Henry Hotel, walking distance from the docks for a casual Awards dinner. Relax and rejuvenate yourself while your boats are being tended by a watchman. The dinner concludes at 6:30pm, leaving plenty of time to trailer/motor home.
Schedule of Events
Friday the 26th:
- 12pm: Guided lake tour of Southern basin in your boat, event starts at Village docks
- 5:45pm - 8:30pm: Cocktails/hors d'oeuvres welcoming gathering at the Fort William Henry Hotel
Saturday the 27th:
- 8am to 10am: Registration and dock/land assignments, complimentary coffee and pastries for exhibitors
- 10am to 4pm: Boats on display
- 2pm: Captains meeting for Fly-By participants
- 3pm: Fly-By parade, immediately return to docks to attend BBQ awards dinner
- 4:30pm to 6:30pm: Weekend conclusion and awards dinner at Fort William Henry Hotel
See more info: https://acbs-adc.org/calendar-3/