46th Annual Lake George Antique & Classic Boat Show Rendezvous
About the Event
Join in celebrating the 46th annual Lake George Rendezvous, to be held on the village docks in Lake George, NY.
Lake George, nicknamed the “Queen of American Lakes” is 32 miles long and varies from 1-3 miles in width. There are 395 islands sprinkled throughout the crystal-clear water. Come and plan on spending the weekend exploring our beautiful lake and participate in this annual event. In addition to over 50 boats on display both in and out of the water, there will also be a land display of Model T automobiles. Food and ice cream vendors will be on site for your convenience.
See the details below, including a welcome cocktail/hors d’ oeuvres aboard the classic vessel The Morgan on Friday night. Come and catch up on old friendships and start new ones. Space is limited!
Conclude the weekend at Fort William Henry Hotel, walking distance from the docks for a casual BBQ/Awards picnic. Relax and rejuvenate yourself while your boats are being tended by a watchman. The picnic concludes at 6:30pm, leaving plenty of time to trailer/motor home.
Friday, August 23rd:
- 12pm: To be announced
- 5:45pm to 8pm: Cocktails/hors d'oeuvres welcome cruise aboard The Morgan vessel
Saturday, August 24th:
- 8am to 10am: Registration and dock/land assignments, complimentary coffee and pastries for exhibitors
- 10am to 4pm: Boats on display
- 2pm: Captains meeting for Fly-By participants
- 3pm: Fly-By Parade, immediately return to docks to attend BBQ awards dinner
- 4:30pm to 6:30pm: Weekend conclusion and awards BBQ at Fort William Henry Hotel