The information you are viewing for this event is from 2017.
Please check back for updates.
44th Annual Lake George Antique & Classic Boat Show Rendezvous
Please join us for the Annual Lake George Rendezvous, a boat show sponsored by the Adirondack Chapter of the ACBS.
One of the longest-running ACBS chapter shows, this boat show is held at the Lake George Village public docks on Saturday, August 26th from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and is open to the public. On display will be antique, historic, and classic boats from the early 20th century through today.
You’ll see the glint of varnished mahogany, polished chrome and rubbed bronze in the sun; the scents of water, wood and leather; and the sound of powerful antique and modern motors rumbling and roaring underway.
Schedule of Events:
Friday, August 25
- 1:00 pm – 2:30pm: Guided lake tour of Southern basin in your boat. Event will start at the village docks. More information below.
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Cocktail / Hors D’Oeuvres welcoming party with cash bar at The Boardwalk Restaurant, Lake George
Saturday, August 26
- 8:00 am – 10:00 am: Complimentary coffee and light breakfast fare provided for exhibitors
- 8:00 am – 10:00 am: Registration and dock/land assignments.
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm: Boats on display.
- 2:30 pm: Mandatory captains meeting for fly-by parade participants.
- 3:00 pm – 4:00pm: Fly-by parade
- 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm: Award Dinner at The Georgian, Lake George
Dock space is limited so reserve your spot in the show early!