Conveniently located on the shoreline about 3 miles north of Lake George Village, Diamond Cove Cottages & Resort has everything you need for a memorable family vacation, including a private beach, boat docks, lakeside accommodations, and more!
Diamond Cove Cottages & Resort is a family-friendly hotel featuring a wide range of cabins, cottages, and deluxe rental studio suites right by the lake. Not only can guests enjoy the private beach, but the resort offers many great on-site amenities and is a short distance away from popular area attractions.
Experience Lakeside Lodging
When you book a stay at Diamond Cove Cottages, you can look forward to comfortable accommodations directly on beautiful Lake George. While the cabins and cottages feature complete kitchens with a private deck and BBQ grill, the deluxe suites and cottages offer full-efficiency kitchens, a deck, and a BBQ grill. Your options include:
- Lakeside Efficiency Cabin Deluxe Suites (Max 2 Adults, 2 Children) - Units 14-19
- Lakeside Deluxe 1 Room Cottages (Max 2 Adults, 2 Children) - Units 8-11
- Lakeside 2 Bedroom Cottage (Max 5 Persons) - Unit 12
- Lakeside 2 Bedroom Cottages (Max 5 Persons) - Units 20-23
- Lakeside Deluxe 2 Bedroom Cottages (Max 5 Persons) - Units 2-6
- Lakefront Deluxe 2 Bedroom Cottages (Max 5 Persons) - Units 1 & 7
- Lakeside 3 Bedroom Cottages (Max 7 Persons) - Units 24 & 25
- Lakeside Deluxe 3 Bedroom Cottage (Max 7 Persons) - Unit 26
Fantastic On-Site Amenities
Although the resort is close to many local attractions, you'll find plenty of entertainment right on site! In addition to the sandy beach just steps away from your cottage or cabin, here are some of the other amenities and activities:
- Private boat docking (upon reservation)
- Kayaks and rowboats on site for rental use
- Schedule fishing charters and boat tours that take off from the dock
- Fitness center
- Basketball court
- Indoor game room
- Bonfire area by the beach
- Free wi-fi
- And much more!
When you're ready to see all that the Lake George Region has to offer, you can easily take a short drive north to Bolton Landing, a shorter drive south to the village, or plan a trip to the Great Escape, Water Slide World, or another family attraction in the area.