It definitely feels like the summer season is already in full swing this weekend in the Lake George region! Here are a few of our favorite events and activities:
Festivals, Rallies and Shows
LakeGeorge.com Elvis Festival
- On Saturday starting at 9 am, check out the Elvis Classic Car Parade! The event’s tribute artists will be riding along in classic and cool cars from the Village to the Forum.
- Continue the Elvis Festival excitement at King Neptune’s Pub in Lake George! The tribute band Tom Gilbo and The Blue Suedes will be performing LIVE starting at 9 pm this Saturday. Head on out and have some fun while you rock out to the king of rock and roll’s music!
32nd Annual ESTRA Tow Show
- This popular and fun event for the entire family is at a new venue — the Six Flags Great Escape Lodge! In addition to the popular tow truck rodeo, the Tow Show offers children’s activities, including face painting, balloon creations and more. And, of course, the stars of the show, each with their own personality — the tow trucks!
The Warrensburg Bike Rally
- Now in it’s 15th year, this popular rally in Warrensburg, just 5 miles from Lake George, is held at the Warren County Fairgrounds and attracts motorcycle enthusiasts from around the country. The rally is FREE to attend, and runs from Saturday, May 30 until Saturday, June 6.
- Raise awareness for the National Stroke Association on Sunday at the Band Stand in City Park in downtown Glens Falls from 11 am – 1 pm. The event is called “Steps for Stroke” and is free but there is a suggested fee of $10 for registration. So come on out and make a difference!
- There’s still time to donate to this weekend’s American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life at Queensbury High School. You can also show your support at the high-energy kick-off ceremony and cheer on participants during their laps. It all starts at 6 pm Friday night!
- Enjoy listening to live music from Phil Camp at Davidson Brothers Restaurant and Brewery Friday night. The show starts at 6 pm and goes until 10 pm. Bring your friends for a fun-filled night!
- Not able to make Phil Camp’s show? Then be sure to check out Kyle Lewis LIVE at Bogey’s Pub and Grill on Saturday! Kyle covers a wide range of music from classics such as The Rolling Stones and even today’s hits. The performance starts at 7:30 pm and admission is FREE! Grab a bite to eat while you enjoy Kyle singing on the outdoor patio — don’t miss out!