The information you are viewing for this event is from Sunday, May 5, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
29th Annual International Cuisine Dinner & Auction
On Sunday, May 5th, the World Awareness Children’s Museum presents The 29th Annual International Cuisine Dinner and Auction at Six Flags Great Lodge. Join us to support the museum’s programs and exhibitions while enjoying an incomparable evening of great food and auctions!
- 5:30pm - Appetizers, cash bar & silent auction. Music by Hui Cox and a special guest.
- 7:00pm - Entrees.
- 8:00pm - Program and desserts.
For reservations please call the museum at 518.793.2773 or go to our website at WorldChildrensMuseum.org. RSVP Deadline is April 25th, 2019.
Participating restaurants include:
- Andrea Maranville: Sweet Life of A Baker
- Bean's Country Store
- Ben & Jerry's
- Birch Bark Eatery
- Chez Pierre
- Cooper's Cave Ale Company
- Darling Donuts
- Deliciously Different Specialty Items
- Dickinson's Delights
- Grateful Den
- Jack’s American Bistro
- Johnny Rockets Six Flags Great Escape
- La Cosina Mexicana
- Lake George Baking Company
- Mario’s Restaurant
- Monahan Chase Caterers
- Morgan & Co
- Ocho Cinco Cantina
- Rachel's Cafe & Spice Company
- Raul's Mexican Grill
- Rock Hill Bakehouse & Cafe
- Tandoori Grill
- Thai Sushi Aroy Dee Restaurant
- The Anvil Restaurant
- The Docksider
- The Grist Mill
- The Queensbury Hotel
- Willows Bistro
- Iron Chef Sponsors - Borgos Marketing & Events, Glens Falls National Bank and Trust Company, Plant Doctor, Surfside On The Lake Hotel & Suites.
- Master Chef Sponsors - Marvin and Company, P.C, New Country Lexus of Latham, New Country Porsche of Clifton Park, Rotary Club of Glens Falls, Great Escape Lodge & Water Park, The Hub, Whittemore, Dowen & Ricciardelli, LLP.
- Sous Chef Sponsors - Adirondack Pediatrics, Braymer Law, PLLC, CHANGE, Laura J Cloke DDS PC and Stuart H Wieder DDS, Dentist On The Park, Davies-Davies & Associates Real Estate, LLC, Edward Jones Office of Steve Babson, Fish at 30 Lake, High Peaks PT, Hot Yoga Queensbury, JMZ Architects and Planners PC, Little, O'Connor & Borie, P.C., McPhillips, Fitzgerald & Cullum LLP, Takundewide Cottages on Lake George, True North.