Warren County Women of the Year Dinner
Join us in honoring five leaders of our hospitality community and celebrating the spirit of resilience that has kept our industry strong and growing. This is a toast to tourism – to the people who make it happen, and to all the benefits it brings to our regional community. The dinner and community celebration will be held at the Fort William Henry in Lake George.
• Joanne Conley, Warren County Director of Tourism who is retiring after 41 years of service to the county.
• Gina Mintzer, Executive Director, Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce and Convention and Visitors Bureau;
• Kathy Muncil, Chief Executive Officer and Chair of the Board of Directors of the Fort William Henry Corp.;
• Amy Collins, Director of Tourism and Business Development for the City of Glens Falls, and
• Sara Mannix, founder, president, and chief executive officer of Mannix Marketing, Glens Falls.
7:00pm – 7:30pm Cash Bar and Hors d’oeuvres
7:30pm – 8:30pm Buffet Dinner
8:30pm – 9:15pm Presentation and Awards
Tickets are $75 each. Fort William Henry is donating $25 from the sale of each ticket to the creation of local scholarships for graduating high school students pursuing careers in hospitality and tourism.