The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
61st Annual Hudson River Whitewater Derby
Don't miss the 61st Annual Hudson River Whitewater Derby in North Creek, NY. This is the area's longest running whitewater derby, featuring a slalom race, downriver race, music, awards, and more!
Whitewater Derby Schedule:
Saturday, May 5, 2018
- 9am – Registration and packet pick-up – North River
- 11am – Race Start
- Immediately following the slalom races
PARTY, MUSIC, PRIZES, AND AWARDS
- 4pm – Basil and Wicks Rt. 28 – North Creek
Sunday, May 6, 2018
WHITEWATER DERBY DOWNRIVER RACE
- Registration and Packet Pick-up is at 9am at the Hudson River Pavilion next to the Train Station in North Creek
- Races start at 11am
- Awards will be presented in Riparius at the finish line, immediately following the races
- Saturday - Novice Slalom - $15/pp - Free Under 17
- Saturday - Giant Slalom - $20/pp - Free Under 17
- Saturday - Slalom (Second Class) - $10/pp
- Saturday - Not-So-Wild Downriver Race - $10/pp
- Sunday - Downriver Race - $20/pp - Free Under 17