The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Sep 6, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Sandy Hill Days
About Sandy Hill Days
Enjoy this annual celebration in Hudson Falls! There will be a variety of events throughout both days and it's a fun time for the whole family. Check out arts and crafts, entertainment, music, food, and fireworks.
On both days, events will be going on simultaneously at Juckett Park and Paris Park in Hudson Falls.
- Paris Park is located behind the Village Hall at 220 Main Street.
- Juckett Park is located at the triangle connecting Park Place, River Street, and Main Street.
Schedule of Events
Friday, September 6th
- 2pm: Arts & Crafts Festival (featuring arts and crafts booths, exhibits, and food booths)
- 4pm to 6pm: Moreau Fun Band
- 7pm to 10pm: Vintage Country
- 4pm: Bazaar (featuring food, rides, games, and fun for all)
- 5pm to 8pm: Jackie the Magician/Bee Bee the Clown
- 6pm to 9pm: Elvis Rock and Roll Country (with Drew Polsun)
Saturday, September 7th
- 10am: Arts & Crafts Festival
- 12pm to 2pm: Drew Polsun/Elvis Rock & Roll Country
- 2pm to 4pm: Melody the Clown
- 2:30pm to 5pm: Paul Gibbs and Jesscott Music
- 6pm to 9:30pm: The Hand Picked Band
- 11am Bazaar
- 1:30pm to 3:30pm: Line Dancing
- 3pm to 5pm: Sparkles the Clown/Magic Dan
- 6pm to 8pm: Sparkles the Clown/Magic Dan
- 6pm to 9:30pm: Willie Playmore Band
There will be a chicken barbecue at the fire station by Hudson Falls Volunteer Fire Department, and fireworks at 10pm.