Lake George Winter Carnival Weekend 2
Winter Carnival Weekend 2: Feburary 8 and 9, 2020
Weekends in February are Winter Carnival time in Lake George. Lake George Village offers a month-long celebration of winter during this annual family-friendly event!
Schedule Highlights: A.B.C. Weekend! ATVs, BBQs & Cars - Oh My!
- Sat 9:00AM - ATV Poker Run - Registration from 9:00AM-11:00AM at Back Street Bar
- Sat 11:00AM-4:00PM - Sanctioned Car Races on the Ice
- Sat 12:00PM until gone - BBQ Cook-Off - Shepard Park Amphitheater (Cost is $5)
- Sat 12:00PM-3:00PM - Ice Diving Demo - Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 1:30PM-3:30PM - MYO Snow Tie-Dyed Tee-Shirts - Souvenir Tent Shepard Park Beach ($15 each or 2/$25)
- Sat 4:00PM until gone - S'mores at the Beach - Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 4:00PM-6:00PM - Hot Chocolate Bar - Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $5)
- Sat 6:00PM - Fireworks by SANTORE - over the lake
- Sun 11:00AM-2:00PM - Youth Hockey
- Sun 11:00AM-4:00PM - Sanctioned Car Races on the Ice
- Sun 12:00PM until gone - MYO Sundae Fun Day - Shepard Park
- Sun 12:30PM-2:00PM - Karaoke/Open Mic - Shepard Park Amphitheater
- Sun 2:00PM - Sunday Warm Up-Keg Toss - sign up at Souvenir Tent at Shepard Park Beach by 1:45PM
- Sun 3:00PM-4:00PM - Do You Wanna Build a Snowman Contest
All events are weather and ice permitting, LGWC will not be held responsible for any canceled events or races.