Luzerne Court Motel offers pet-friendly and affordable accommodations located just 9 miles south of Lake George. The motel is a family-friendly destination featuring a pool, campfires. amazing hospitality, and more.
If you're looking for a place where you can have a truly relaxing and enjoyable vacation, then stay at Luzerne Court Motel. For over 25 years, the local motel has found a way to make their guests come back each year.
At Luzerne Court Motel, all of the rooms are renovated to provide maximum comfort for the whole family. Accommodations are clean, tidy, and pet friendly for pets 30 pounds or less, and there is a $25 per night per pet fee.
Luzerne Court Motel features standard double rooms as well as larger suites for the family:
- Standard Double Rooms - Standard occupancy of four guests
- Family Suite - Standard occupancy of six guests
- Deluxe Efficiency Room - Standard occupancy of four guests
- Standard Plus Room - Standard occupancy of five guests
Highlights at Luzerne Court Motel include:
- Shared kitchen where you can cook
- Air-conditioned rooms
- BBQ facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free private parking
- Private bathrooms
- Cable TV
- Free toiletries
- And more!
Wide Range of On-Site Amenities
Located in the foothills of the Adirondacks, Luzerne Court Motel offers privacy away from the bustling crowds. You can easily spend the afternoon relaxing by the beautiful outdoor pool or watching the kids play around in the treehouse out back.
Luzerne Court Motel lights the campfires every evening, and free firewood is offered to guests. Don't forget to bring sticks and marshmallows for the kids!
For indoor entertainment, there is a shared Community Room at the motel where you can pick up free DVDs, books, and games. A room for virtual reality gaming is coming soon.
Prime Location Near Local Attractions
When you're ready to explore the region, you should definitely check out the activities offered in Lake Luzerne, such as whitewater rafting, the rodeo, the Luzerne Music Center, horseback riding, golf, hiking, kayaking, and local restaurants.
Not only that, but it's about a 9 mile drive on Route 9N to Lake George where you can explore the beaches, shops, and the parks. There are always so many things to do in the Lake George Region and plenty of events to check out all week long.
An Unforgettable Experience
Luzerne Court Motel isn't just a great place to stay for couples and families, but it's in the perfect location and close to local attractions. Just read what these excellent testimonials from TripAdvisor had to say:
- "We loved the atmosphere and energy surrounding us, the rooms were clean...the new owners Ryan and Jodi accomodated to our needs." - calandra785
- "Quick drive to downtown Lake George. Well maintained property, clean and comfortable!" Molly M
- "Quiet respite in the mountains...It is a nice small motel in Lake Luzerne with a beautiful swimming pool." - Carole M