Sweepstakes & Giveaway Rules
Warren County Survey Sweepstakes & Giveaway entrants and winners are subject to the following rules:
1. No purchase necessary. Entry can be made online, or, mailed to: Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce, 2176 U.S. 9, Lake George, NY 12845. Mail-in entries should include the name of the Giveaway Sweepstakes you wish to enter as well as your name, mailing address and phone number.
2. By entering this sweepstakes or giveaway, you attest that you are at least 18 years old and you agree with all Sweepstakes & Giveaway Rules..
3. Sweepstakes &/or giveaway dates vary from sweepstakes to sweepstakes or giveaway to giveaway.
3. Method of entry and determining winners varies from sweepstakes to sweepstakes or giveaway to giveaway.
4. Prize winners are required to pick up their prize at the sweepstakes provider's location, or another location determined by the sweepstakes provider.
5. Prizes, including cash prizes, may take up to sixty (60) days to be available for redemption. Winners must show legal identification to claim prize. All prizes must be claimed within fourteen (14) days of official notification that the prize is available to be claimed, unless otherwise specified in the disclaimer on the specific individual giveaway page. Prizes unclaimed after fourteen (14) days of notification will be forfeited.
6. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash equivalent will be offered in substitution of prize. No prizes may be resold, substituted or exchanged for other prizes.
7. Employees of Warren County, Mannix Marketing, Inc., and Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce, giveaway sponsors, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
8. Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Warren County, Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce, Mannix Marketing, Inc., their officers, employees and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in a sweepstakes and/or use of a prize.
9. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees whether or not the sweepstakes provider issues a Miscellaneous 1099 Form to the winner. Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce will issue winners of a prize valued at or more than $600.00 with a 1099 Form when required.
10. Void where prohibited by law.
11. Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration.
12. Lake George Regional Chamber od Commerce and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the sweepstakes dates and/or method of entry at any time. Lake George Regional Chamber od Commerce is not obligated to execute the sweepstakes if its performance is delayed or prevented due to cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
13. Lake George Regional Chamber od Commerce reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated any of the Sweepstakes & Giveaway Rules as listed here.
14. Winners allow in perpetuity for Lake George Regional Chamber od Commerce to use their name, voice and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
15. A copy of the official rules may be obtained by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce, 2176 U.S. 9, Lake George, NY 12845 or on the web site www.lakegeorge.com/survey/.
16. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
17. Giveaway and sweepstakes participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address and fill out all required fields on entry form to be eligible. Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce, sweepstakes / giveaway sponsors, and their associated advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games, giveaways or sweepstakess, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant's ability to participate.
18. Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
19. The determination of the winner by Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce is final.
20. For Photo Submission Sweepstakess Only: By entering the sweepstakes, entrants grant Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, scholarly and all other standard Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce purposes. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible. Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.