Lake George Winter Carnival Weekend 4
Winter Carnival Weekend 4: Feburary 22 and 23, 2020
Weekends in February are Winter Carnival time in Lake George. Lake George Village offers a month-long celebration of winter during this annual family-friendly event!
Note: The Adirondack Pond Hockey Tournament has been rescheduled to this weekend from the original date of February 1st and 2nd due to a lack of ice and cold weather.
Schedule Highlights: The Grand Finale!
- Sat 10:00AM-4:00PM - Adirondack Pond Hockey - Lake George Basin Harbor
- Sat 11:00AM-4:00PM - Sanctioned Car Races on the Ice
- Sat 12:00PM-4:00PM - 4x4 Races
- Sat 12:00PM until gone - Chicken Wing Cook-Off - Shepard Park Amphitheater (Cost is $5)
- Sat 12:00PM-3:00PM - Ice Diving Demo - Near Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 1:45PM-3:45PM - MYO Snow Tie-Dyed LGWC Tee-Shirts - Shepard Park Beach ($15 each or 2/$25)
- Sat 4:00PM until gone - S'mores at the Beach - Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 4:00PM until gone - Hot Chocolate Bar - Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $5)
- Sat 6:00PM - Fireworks by SANTORE - over the lake
- Sun 10:00AM-4:00PM - Adirondack Pond Hockey - Lake George Basin Harbor
- Sun 11:00AM-2:00PM - Youth Hockey
- Sun 11:00AM-4:00PM - Sanctioned Car Races on the Ice
- Sun 12:00PM-4:00PM - 4x4 Races
- Sun 12:00PM until gone - MYO "Sundae" Fun Day - Shepard Park
- Sun 12:30PM-2:00PM - Karaoke/Open Mic - Shepard Park Ampitheater
- Sun 2:00PM - Sunday Warm-Up Keg Toss - sign up at Souvenir Tent at Shepard Park Beach by 1:45PM
- Sun 3:30PM - LGWC Winner's Choice Raffle - Shepard Park Beach
All events are weather and ice permitting, LGWC will not be held responsible for any canceled events or races.