Lake George Winter Carnival Weekend 4
Winter Carnival Weekend 4: Feburary 23 and 24, 2019
Weekends in February are Winter Carnival time in Lake George. Lake George Village offers a month-long celebration of winter during this annual family-friendly event!
Schedule Highlights: The Grand Finale!
- Sat 11:00AM-4:00PM - Sanctioned Car Races on the Ice
- Sat 12:00PM-4:00PM - 4x4 Races
- Sat 12:00PM-1:00PM - Zumba with Lisa Camp at King Neptune's
- Sat 12:00PM till gone - Chicken Wing Cook-Off - Shepard Park Amphitheater (Cost is $5)
- Sat 12:00PM-3:00PM - Ice Diving Demo - Near Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 12:30PM-2:00PM - Open Mic - Shepard Park Amphitheater
- Sat 1:30PM-3:00PM - MYO Snow Tie-Dyed T-Shirts - Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $12)
- Sat 4:00PM till gone - S'mores at the Beach - Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 4:00PM-6:00PM - Hot Chocolate Bar - Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $5)
- Sat 6:00PM - Fireworks by SANTORE - Over Lake George
- Sun 11:00AM-2:00PM - Youth Hockey
- Sun 11:00AM-4:00PM - Sanctioned Car Races on the Ice
- Sun 12:00PM-4:00PM - 4x4 Races
- Sun 12:00PM till gone - MYO Sundae Fun Day - Shepard Park
- Sun 12:30PM - "Glacier Golf Tournament" - Sign up at Shepard Park Souvenir Tent
- Sun 1:00PM - AFLAC Duck Race - Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $10 per duck)
- Sun 3:30PM - LGWC Winner's Choice Raffle - Shepard Park Beach
All events are weather and ice permitting, LGWC will not be held responsible for any canceled events or races.