The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
Lake George Winter Carnival Weekend 4
Winter Carnival Weekend 4: Feburary 24 and 25, 2018
Weekends in February are Winter Carnival time in Lake George. Lake George Village offers a month-long celebration of winter during this annual family-friendly event!
Schedule Highlights: The Grand Finale!
- Sat 10:00AM-4:00PM - ECS Sanctioned Snowmobile Ice Drag Races - Held on Lake George off from Shepard Park
- Sat 11:00AM-4:00PM - Sanctioned Car Races on the Ice
- Sat 12:00PM-1:00PM - Zumba with Lisa Camp at King Neptune's
- Sat 12:00PM till gone - Chicken Wing Cook-Off - Shepard Park Amphitheater (Cost is $5)
- Sat 12:00PM-2:00PM - Open Mic - Shepard Park Amphitheater
- Sat 12:00PM-3:00PM - Ice Diving Demonstration - Near Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 1:30PM-3:00PM - MYO Snow Tie-Dyed T-Shirts - Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $10)
- Sat 4:00PM till gone - S'mores at the Beach - Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 4:00PM-6:00PM - Hot Chocolate Bar - Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $5)
- Sat 6:00PM - Fireworks by SANTORE - Over Lake George
- Sun 11:00AM-4:00PM - Sanctioned Car Races on the Ice
- Sun 11:30AM till gone - MYO Sundae Fun Day - Shepard Park
- Sun 12:30PM - "Glacier Golf Tournament" - Sign up in Shepard Park
- Sun 1:00PM - AFLAC Duck Race - Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $10 per duck)
- Sun 3:30PM - LGWC Winner's Choice Raffle - Shepard Park Beach
All events are weather and ice permitting, LGWC will not be held responsible for any canceled events or races.
The Lake George Winter Carnival will be held throughout February (Saturdays and Sundays from 2/3/2018-2/25/2018), so mark your calendar now and get ready to take part in the fun!