Fireworks, fireworks and more fireworks! Everyone knows Lake George is the place to be for the Fourth of July and people travel from all over the area to take part in the weekend’s festivities. If you’re looking for fun things to do this weekend, look no further. We’ve rounded up our favorite events going on this weekend to help you ring in the Fourth of July right.
Celebrations & Fireworks
- Ticonderoga’s ‘Best Fourth in the North‘ Festival starts on Thursday evening and will end on Saturday night after a grand fireworks display. There will be food, vendors, rides and live music happening all weekend long! Check out the full line-up of activities and events.
- If you’re at the Great Escape for the Coca-Cola July 4th Fest during the weekend, join in the fun at Six Flags Great Escape Lodge for their 4th of July Festivities on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. There will be a fireworks viewing party, fun games and dancing!
- The Adirondack Independence Festival at Charles R. Wood Park will bring two days of music, food and crafts, a beer and wine garden and what’s slated to be the biggest and best fireworks display in Lake George’s history.
- Climb aboard the Minne Ha-Ha, the Mohican or the Lac du Saint Sacrement and enjoy early fireworks over the Lake that can’t be seen from the Village!
- Enjoy 4th of July Fireworks at Shepards Park in the Village of Lake George right at sundown!
- Take a moonlight cruise and enjoy spectacular fireworks and live music on either the Minnehaha, Mohican or Lac du Saint Sacrement!
- Head to Rogers Memorial Park in Bolton Landing for family fun, music and entertainment. The fireworks will begin at dusk!
- Mike LaPoint will play live at King Neptune’s from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Enjoy some afternoon live music at King Neptune’s with Double Vision from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm!
- Chip will be playing at the Algonquin on Saturday afternoon from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm! Don’t miss out.
- Celebrate the weekend with Huxtable, Christensen & Hood with popular music that spans centuries at The Sembrich. Get your tickets today!
- See Kalamazoo, part of the Adirondack Theatre Festival on Friday evening! This quirky hit will have you laughing all night long. Buy your tickets before they sell out!
- Take part in the Third Annual Lake George Hike-A-Thon! Be sure to register as selected sites are filling up fast.
- Enjoy brunch on the bay at Dunham’s Bay Resort on Sunday morning. Great food and an unparalleled view of Lake George? Sign me up!