The beautiful Moose Hillock Campground of Fort Ann, NY, is now open! With high quality facilities, endless recreational activities, and nearby attractions, you’ll fall in love with this vacation site!
This campsite is located on 182 acres within the Adirondack Park and is less than ten miles from Lake George. The facilities include private sites and cabin suite rentals. It has the largest and most private full hook-up campsites in the area!
There are a surplus of accommodations available, as well:
- Sparkling clean, modern restrooms
- Picnic tables and natural stone fireplaces at each site
- Recreational Hall
- Poolside Cafe – serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Laundromat, firewood and ice
- And more
Additionally, Moose Hillock provides many opportunities for fun. Aloha Beach, the themed tropical pool, is heated to 80 degrees and features…
- Caribbean Beach entry
- 2 water slides
- Multiple waterfalls
- Surround sound and LED lighting
- Tropical tree house
- Active volcano
Aloha Beach offers a great opportunity for families to enjoy themselves together! Other recreational activities include:
- Volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Horseshoe pits
- Indoor recreation – pool tables, air hockey, pinball, video games
- Organized outdoor activities for anyone in the campground to join
This beautiful campground is also near downtown Lake George and beaches, Six Flags Great Escape and Splash Water Kingdom, Prospect Mountain and Lake George Outlet Shopping Malls, among other attractions. There are endless options for you, your friends and your family to spend days of vacation!