Lake George JOBS
Linium is hiring a self-starter Project Manager for one of our clients in the Rensselaer, NY region! This is a long-term contract opportunity with a dynamic, member-focused, statewide organization. In this position, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and implementing projects under the direction of senior-level staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures deliverables are met. Works collaboratively with IS Management, business leaders, and project teams to enable the implementation of projects on time and within budget.
• Directs or assists in directing work activities of project participants and overall execution of the project. Resolves issues affecting the project through direct intervention or escalation.
• Assist with development of standard project management processes including reusable work products and “best practice” procedures.
• Leads or participates in assessing business needs and opportunities, investigating options (technical and non-technical) and documenting the project proposal (charter).
• Provides input on strategic initiatives, projects, budgets, and work plans. Assist the CIO/VP, Information Services by providing technical and operational perspective, insight, and knowledge.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• PMP certified project manager with a minimum of 5 years project management experience, preferably in leading technology related projects.
• Experienced in using Microsoft Project for project management, tracking, and reporting. Formal training in the use of MS Project a plus.
• Experienced in leading a team of operations and applications staff, consultants, and non-IS employees.
• Must have strong written and oral communications skills.
• Able to work effectively in an environment with immature project and project portfolio management practices.
To apply for this position please use the following job link:
Why Work With Linium?
Looking for a job is difficult; we’re here to make it easier for you. How? We search for opportunities in our extensive database of openings, schedule interviews, and follow up with employers, opening doors and saving you valuable time. We help perfect your resume, sharpen your interviewing skills, and guide you through the complex hiring process. We have the flexibility and technology to work with you on your schedule, day or night, in person or online. We always treat you with the care and respect you deserve. And we don’t stop until you succeed, which means finding not just any job, but the right job.
Visit us at www.liniumrecruiting.com or on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
CONFIDENTIAL | COMPASSIONATE | COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
For more details on this role contact:
Derrick Satterwhite, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0709 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Linium is a proud winner of Inavero’s 2018 Best of Staffing® Client Award & named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Walk In’s Always Welcome!