Lake George JOBS
Document Controls Specialist
At Linium, we love working with job seekers who are serious about moving forward in their career. There is a reason we consistently named as one of America’s fastest growing companies – we know how to get results. Are you motivated, talented and looking for a new opportunity? Then it’s time to work with a recruiting firm that knows the Capital Region business market and cares about finding the right fit for you. Let Linium be your trusted partner in taking that next step!
A valued Linium client is currently seeking a talented Document Controls Specialist to join their growing, global design firm located right here in the Capital Region. Your role as a Document Controls Specialist will have you coordinating with Project Managers and design teams to maintain quality documentation and communication. The ideal candidate must be able to coordinate with several project managers, discipline leads, and balance multiple projects and priorities. There is plenty of room for personal and professional development along with a competitive salary and dynamic work environment!
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in engineering, architecture or construction
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
• Previous experience with documentation /revision control is required
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
To apply for this position please use the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Michelle Conn, Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-3195 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work With Linium for Your Permanent Job Search?
• We focus on meeting your individual career needs
• We give you the tools to stand out as a candidate
• We increase the number of jobs you apply for
• We are connected to the region’s best and fastest-growing firms
• We can offer positions only filled through professional recruitment firms
Visit us at www.liniumrecruiting.com, or on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
CONFIDENTIAL | COMPASSIONATE | COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.