Lake George JOBS
Data Support Analyst
We are seeking a Data Support Analyst in the Albany, NY area. In this role you will participate in support activities related to the development and testing of IT solutions to report process data. This will involve using a validation-ready platform for process and quality data access, analysis and reporting. This is a 1-year contract opportunity that provides the chance to work in a cutting edge, innovative and highly growing organization!
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• This role will be a part of a Software Applications team and will be responsible for analyzing data source systems including Paper Records, Electronic Systems, collating data and preparing results sheets to support the testing and validation of new and updated hierarchies.
• Participates in performing functional testing in support of the development and validation activities of Application software development projects.
• Coordinate project meetings with the IT team members and external vendors to communicate feedback on project scope, timeline, deliverables and progress.
• Assist in automation of current processes to continuously improve
• Design and build databases to gather business information- for analysis, querying and reporting
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• BS in science, computer science or related field
• 1-3 years’ relevant experience
• Previous cGMP or regulated environment experience is desirable
• Knowledge of biologics processes and manufacturing operations is desirable
• Must have good communication skills, keen attention to detail and an ability to meet aggressive timelines
To apply for this position please use the following job link:
Why Work With Linium?
Looking for a job is difficult; we’re here to make it easier for you. How? We search for opportunities in our extensive database of openings, schedule interviews, and follow up with employers, opening doors and saving you valuable time. We help perfect your resume, sharpen your interviewing skills, and guide you through the complex hiring process. We have the flexibility and technology to work with you on your schedule, day or night, in person or online. We always treat you with the care and respect you deserve. And we don’t stop until you succeed, which means finding not just any job, but the right job.
Visit us at www.liniumrecruiting.com or on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
CONFIDENTIAL | COMPASSIONATE | COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
For more details on this role contact:
Angela Milkie, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0707 or email@example.com
Linium is a proud winner of the Best Places to Work 2016, Inavero’s 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.