Lake George JOBS
ERP Business Analyst
Saratoga Springs, NY
Linium is hiring a self-starter ERP Business Analyst for one of our clients in Saratoga Springs, NY region! This is a direct-hire opportunity with a team-oriented and innovative holding company serving local, national and international markets.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Work closely with company stakeholders to understand their current use of the system software, gather business requirements and provide end user training as needed
• Analyze system software capabilities to determine how best to meet needs of the company
• Understand system software limitations to determine “work arounds” and develop solutions to best utilize the software
• Develop, create and prepare various reports to extract information required by the business
• Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the system software
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
• In depth understanding of software & ERP systems
• ERP experience in any software such as Oracle, JDE, Peoplesoft and/or SAP
• Strong attention to detail, multiple tasks independently and effectively prioritize task
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with the goal to become an SME
To apply for this position please use the following job link:
Why Work With Linium?
Looking for a job is difficult; we’re here to make it easier for you. How? We search for opportunities in our extensive database of openings, schedule interviews, and follow up with employers, opening doors and saving you valuable time. We help perfect your resume, sharpen your interviewing skills, and guide you through the complex hiring process. We have the flexibility and technology to work with you on your schedule, day or night, in person or online. We always treat you with the care and respect you deserve. And we don’t stop until you succeed, which means finding not just any job, but the right job.
Visit us at www.liniumrecruiting.com or on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
CONFIDENTIAL | COMPASSIONATE | COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
For more details on this role contact:
Derrick Satterwhite, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0709 or email@example.com
Linium is a proud winner of Inavero’s 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Walk In’s Always Welcome!