Lake George JOBS
Software Support Analyst
East Greenbush, NY
Linium is hiring a detail-oriented and professional Software Support Analyst for a local Software Solutions organization in the Capital Region! This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with PTO and benefits offered through Linium after a short time!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Build application installations and deployment packages
• Be a customer facing liaison supporting client applications and data
• Diagnose and troubleshoot software related issues
• Working knowledge of T-SQL scripting and queries
• Assist with the management of customer databases and users, create and run scripts, and generate reports
• Assist with quality assurance for software updates and new releases
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• 2+ years’ experience in MS SQL Server Management Studio and T-SQL
• Knowledge of Networking/Active Directory administration
• Strong customer facing skills
• Understanding of Database Administration Management
• Technical Degree preferred
To apply for this position please use the following job link:
Why Work With Linium?
Looking for a job is difficult; we’re here to make it easier for you. How? We search for opportunities in our extensive database of openings, schedule interviews, and follow up with employers, opening doors and saving you valuable time. We help perfect your resume, sharpen your interviewing skills, and guide you through the complex hiring process. We have the flexibility and technology to work with you on your schedule, day or night, in person or online. We always treat you with the care and respect you deserve. And we don’t stop until you succeed, which means finding not just any job, but the right job.
Visit us at www.liniumrecruiting.com or on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
CONFIDENTIAL | COMPASSIONATE | COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
For more details on this role contact:
Derrick Satterwhite, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0709 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Linium is a proud winner of the Best Places to Work 2016, Inavero’s 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Walk In’s Always Welcome!