Lake George JOBS
Scientific Project Associate
Linium is hiring a highly organized and professional candidate for a Project Associate role in Albany, NY! The Project Associate will need to be detail oriented, proactive and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication. This is a full-time contract opportunity lasting 3-6 months!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop effective communication program deliverables
• Serve as primary contact, support cross-functional teams, and help resolve issues
• Identify and coordinate implementation of collaborative tools
• Monitor and evaluate the solution of knowledge sharing management tools
• Serve as the lead on special projects
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• Bachelors’ degree in Physical or Biological Sciences required
• 2+ years’ experience in Project Management role preferably in GMP environment
• CAPM or PMP certification is a plus
• Microsoft Project and SharePoint experience preferred
• Ability to identify and troubleshoot new knowledge sharing tools
To apply for this position please use the following job link:
Why Work With Linium?
Looking for a job is difficult; we’re here to make it easier for you. How? We search for opportunities in our extensive database of openings, schedule interviews, and follow up with employers, opening doors and saving you valuable time. We help perfect your resume, sharpen your interviewing skills, and guide you through the complex hiring process. We have the flexibility and technology to work with you on your schedule, day or night, in person or online. We always treat you with the care and respect you deserve. And we don’t stop until you succeed, which means finding not just any job, but the right job.
Visit us at www.liniumrecruiting.com or on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
CONFIDENTIAL | COMPASSIONATE | COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
For more details on this role contact:
Angela Milkie, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0707 or email@example.com
Linium is a proud winner of the Best Places to Work 2016, Inavero’s 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.