Retirement Planning Today
March 20 to 27
Tuesdays | 6:30 to 9:30pm | Queensbury Campus
Join us to learn about the important considerations you need to make before deciding to retire! Avoid common pitfalls, and have all your information ready to go to get the most out of your retirement. This course will cover:
- Life Planning for Retirement
- Retirement Needs & Expenses
- Retirement Roadblocks & Mistakes
- Retirement Income Sources
- Retirement Plan Distributions
- Risk Management & Asset Protection
Instructor: Steve Hipsley, CFP, Champlain Wealth Management, Ltd.
*Preregistration required. Call 518.743.2238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.