Lake George Arts Project Summer Concert Series: North & South Dakotas
About the Concert Series
The Lake George Arts Project's Summer Concerts take place Wednesday evenings July through August at 7pm (unless otherwise noted) at Shepard Park. Rain or shine. Call 518.668.2616 for rain venue.
The North & South Dakotas
The North & South Dakotas are an original folk and bluegrass band with a rotating cast of players from the Upstate, NY region. From quick pickin’ grass tunes, to heartfelt ballads, The Dakotas bring a unique and original energy to the stage.
Start to finish, this is a great piece of alt-country, full of a healthy portion of slide guitar, great harmonies, and songs that just sound like the sound track to living and loving far away from the lights of any big city.
- July 3rd: North & South Dakotas
- July 10th: Frank Vignola's Hot Jazz Guitar Trio
- July 17th: Maria Muldaur - Sings the Blues
- July 24th: Huntertones - Hipsters With Horns
- July 31st: Mulebone
- August 7th: Jim Gaudet & The Railroad Boys
- August 14th: The McKrells
- August 21st: Paul Cebar Tomorrow Sound
- August 28th: Big Medicine