Lake George Arts Project Summer Concert Series: Mulebone
About the Concert Series
The Lake George Arts Project's Summer Concerts take place Wednesday evenings July through August at 7pm (unless otherwise noted) at Shepard Park. Rain or shine. Call 518.668.2616 for rain venue.
Mulebone is the Brooklyn-based blues musical duo of Hugh Pool on guitar, boot board, vocals, and harmonica, and John Ragusa on any number of flutes, tin whistles, jaw harp, and Conch shells. This is a predictably unpredictable group, delightful, unusual, and thoroughly enjoyable.
- July 3rd: North & South Dakotas
- July 10th: Frank Vignola's Hot Jazz Guitar Trio
- July 17th: Maria Muldaur - Sings the Blues
- July 24th: Huntertones - Hipsters With Horns
- July 31st: Mulebone
- August 7th: Jim Gaudet & The Railroad Boys
- August 14th: The McKrells
- August 21st: Paul Cebar Tomorrow Sound
- August 28th: Big Medicine