Lake George Arts Project Summer Concert Series: Jim Gaudet & The Railroad Boys
About the Concert Series
The Lake George Arts Project's Summer Concerts take place Wednesday evenings July through August at 7pm (unless otherwise noted) at Shepard Park. Rain or shine. Call 518.668.2616 for rain venue.
Jim Gaudet & The Railroad Boys
Jim Gaudet & The Railroad Boys’ sound is steeped in the tradition of “Acoustic Americana Roots Music.” They deliver a dynamic blend of traditional mountain music fused with Gaudet’s diverse contemporary songwriting.
Gaudet’s unique percussive rhythms become the perfect springboard for his voice to follow and his melodies are downright infectious. It’s typical during any live performance to see the band’s fans shouting right along on favorites like “So Far So Good.” Gaudet has assembled a strong cast of characters in the Railroad Boys.
Individually the Railroad Boys are Jim Gaudet on guitar and vocals, Bobby Ristau on bass and vocals, Sten Isachsen on mandolin and vocals, and Mat Kane on fiddle.
- July 3rd: North & South Dakotas
- July 10th: Frank Vignola's Hot Jazz Guitar Trio
- July 17th: Maria Muldaur - Sings the Blues
- July 24th: Huntertones - Hipsters With Horns
- July 31st: Mulebone
- August 7th: Jim Gaudet & The Railroad Boys
- August 14th: The McKrells
- August 21st: Paul Cebar Tomorrow Sound
- August 28th: Big Medicine