The information you are viewing for this event is from 2017.
Please check back for updates.
2017 Lake George Half Marathon & 5K
The Lake George Half Marathon is a challenging course run out and back along the west coast of beautiful Lake George. The accompanying 5K will give family and friends of the half marathoners a chance to run their own race.
20% of all entry fees will go directly to support the Strong To Serve for their support in manning all 6 water stops and handling course marshal duties.
- Half Marathon
- $60 per person through April 16, 2017
- $70 per person through April 22, 2017
- $80 per person on April 23, 2017
- $30 per person through April 16, 2017
- $35 per person through April 22, 2017
- $40 per person on April 23, 2017
- Lake George Half Marathon Technical Shirts to all half marathon runners
- Lake George 5K Cotton T-Shirts to all 5K runners
- Finisher Medals to all half marathon finishers
- Pint Glasses to overall and age group champions
- 6 water stops on half marathon course
- 1 water stop on 5K course
- 20% of all entry fees support Strong To Serve
- Fresh fruit, pastries, and more at the finish line
- Packet Pickup 4/22/17 Noon - 5:00 PM at the Fort William Henry Hotel & on race morning at Race HQ
- Top notch make-your-own goodie bags