Lake George Arts Project Summer Concert Series: Big Medicine
About the Concert Series
The Lake George Arts Project's Summer Concerts take place Wednesday evenings July through August at 7pm (unless otherwise noted) at Shepard Park. Rain or shine. Call 518.668.2616 for rain venue.
Based in Saratoga Springs, NY, Big Medicine has been exciting audiences from Albany to Lake George and beyond for a decade and a half. Performing for local venues, festivals, weddings, television - events of all kinds - public and private.
The band is led by Jeff Walton on guitar, harmonica and vocals, and features the beautiful voice of Becky Walton. Tim Wechgelaer plays violin, mandolin and guitar; Rick Bolton is on lead guitar; and Pat Perkinson and Mike Lomaestro hold it down on bass and drums.
Strong vocals and harmonies by all members are accompanied by supple R&B and folk-rock grooves with rich acoustic-based textures. A healthy dose of originals, seductive renditions of songs by others, and an unbridled creative energy… great reasons to check out Big Medicine.
- July 3rd: North & South Dakotas
- July 10th: Frank Vignola's Hot Jazz Guitar Trio
- July 17th: Maria Muldaur - Sings the Blues
- July 24th: Huntertones - Hipsters With Horns
- July 31st: Mulebone
- August 7th: Jim Gaudet & The Railroad Boys
- August 14th: The McKrells
- August 21st: Paul Cebar Tomorrow Sound
- August 28th: Big Medicine