Located on 25 scenic acres of private land in the Adirondacks, Twin Pine Lodge is the premier choice for comfortable and affordable accommodations year round. The property features both authentic log homes and cozy, rustic cottages.
Twin Pine Lodge offers families and friends the chance to experience life in the beautiful Adirondack wilderness. Surrounded by woods and located right near the shores of Loon Lake, you'll discover new adventures right outside your home away from home.
Adirondack Accommodations at Twin Pine
Their wide range of log houses and and cottages are pet friendly for a small fee, and some are also available during the colder months for your winter getaway.
Accommodations are equipped with utensils, dishes, pots and pans, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, heat, cable TV, and Wi-Fi.
As they vary in size, pick the home or cottage that best suits you and your guests:
- Fairview (Sleeps 8) - 6 rooms, 4 bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, 2 baths, screen porch, fireplace
- Fireside Inn (Sleeps 4) - 4 rooms, 2 bedrooms, knotty pine living room with woodstove, kitchen, bath, screen porch
- Hide-A-Way (Sleeps 4) - 4 rooms, 1 bedroom, knotty pine living room, kitchen, bath, screen porch
- Deer Run (Sleeps 6) - 4 rooms, 3 bedrooms, kitchen/living room combo, bath, balcony, fireplace
- Lower Chalet (Sleeps 4) - Also available in winter, 4 rooms, 2 bedrooms, living room with woodstove, kitchen, bath, screen porch
- The Chalet (Sleeps 6) - Also available in winter, 6 rooms, 3 bedrooms, living room with woodstove, kitchen, dining room, bath
- Sleepy Hollow (Sleeps 6) - Also available in winter, 5 rooms, 3 bedrooms, living room with fireplace, kitchen, bath
- Log Haven (Sleeps 4) - Also available in winter, 4 rooms, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room with fireplace, bath
On-Site Amenities & Activities
At Twin Pine Lodge, you'll find all kinds of great things to do on their sprawling property, including:
- Large 20'x40' swimming pool
- Basketball & volleyball areas
- BBQ grills
- Deck shuffleboard
- Ping pong
- Lawn games
In addition, the lodge is close to popular area attractions. Loon Lake is 300 feet from the property, and you can go swimming, boating, and fishing at the site. Just a short drive away are Lake George, the Gore Mountain Region, and many more communities that you can visit and explore.
Whether you want to go whitewater rafting in spring, enjoy the sun in summer, see the fall foliage, or find a ski trail in winter, make Twin Pine your Adirondack vacation destination.