One of the best ways to experience the beauty of Lake George is a boat rental. We offer a fleet of boat rentals that are perfect for your next trip to the lake, from fishing boats, pontoon boat, deck boats & bowriders. CLEAN, New, Well maintained!!!
Family owned, Family operated. At 8 am you will see our children and our amazing staff cleaning, sanitizing and getting the boats ready so you and your family/friends can enjoy a great day on the lake. From our Family to yours we pride ourselves on offering CLEAN, SAFE, and WELL MAINTAINED boats so you can enjoy a wonderful day on Beautiful Lake George! Begin Your Boating Adventure at Little Harbor Boat Company.
Located on Lake Shore Drive in Diamond Point we are Centrally located between Lake George Village (4.5 miles) and Bolton Landing (4.5 miles). Little Harbor offers a various of different model boat rentals on beautiful Lake George. Our fleet of bowriders, fishing boats, deckboats and pontoons are of the highest quality. Our experienced staff (the best on the lake) can recommend the best boat for you, educate you on safety and navigation, and ensure you are comfortable with all aspects of driving your watercraft before departure. Our goal is that your boat rental with Little Harbor Boat Rentals is the highlight of your vacation!!!
Browse our Lake George Boat Rentals option:
Little Harbor offers hourly, daily, and weekly rentals, and our fleet includes:
- 20 FT Bowrider with 150 HP - great for a group of 5 or 6 people looking for tubing, skiing and getting around the lake.
- 22 FT Bowrider with 220 HP - Perfect for the larger group (up to 8) that wants more performance and more space, great for tubing, waterskiing, and wakeboarding.
- 24 FT Formula Bowrider with 300 hp - Our Flagship Boat! Great for a large group or family who wants to explore the lake in LUXURY. Also great for tubing, waterskiing and wakeboarding.
- 20 FT Deck Boat with 115 HP - Great utility boat. Comfortable for large groups 8-10 (depending on size of people). Comfortable seating and handles the lake great with a fiberglass bottom.
- 23 FT Tritoon with 90 HP - Most popular for many reasons! Fits all sorts of needs: Family with small kids, Large groups that want space, extremely comfortable! Also good for tubing.
- 17 FT Fishing Skiff with 60 HP - No bells, No whistles, just well maintained boats that are great for small families, camping, and fishing!
Learn more about pricing and options by visiting our website today!
Thank you very much for reviewing our listing and we look forward to the opportunity to earn your business! You will not be disappointed!!!
The Brodie Family,
Jon, Susan, Ryan, Emily, Kate, and Andrew