- Transformations: The Art of John Van Alstine at the HydeToday until Monday, Jul 4, 2022John Van Alstine has been described as an abstract artist with a keen sense of composition, who evokes narratives from inanimate objects, and a sculptor who finds the balance and...
- José Guadalupe Posada: Legendary Printmaker of Mexico at The HydeToday until Monday, Jul 4, 2022José Posada (1852-1913) dominated Mexico's first communications revolution in the late nineteenth century. His art was ubiquitous, published in daily newspapers, cheap paperback books, board games, advertising flyers, revolutionary broadsides,...
- Ticonderoga, NY: Best 4th in the North 2022 CelebrationToday until Monday, Jul 4, 2022The Best 4th In The North Celebration in Ticonderoga is back for 2022! The celebration will take place July 1-4, 2022 with a grand fireworks display, parade, variety of live...
- Sasaphras Yoga at Hillview LibraryToday until Friday, Jul 8, 2022This is an outdoor class, we recommend brining a towel to put under your mat, a water bottle, bug spray, and sunscreen! This class is weather dependent, so be sure...
- Coca-Cola July 4th Fest at the Six Flags Great EscapeToday until Monday, Jul 4, 2022Six Flags Great Escape, the Thrill Capital of upstate New York, and Coca-Cola are throwing the biggest July 4th celebration, Saturday, July 2 to Monday, July 4. The park promises...
- Sasaphras Yoga at the River Street PlazaToday until Saturday, Jul 9, 2022Join us every Saturday morning for an hour of yoga! This class is suitable for all levels of practitioners, for beginners and beyond!
- Yoga at River Street PlazaToday until Saturday, Jul 9, 2022Join us every Saturday morning for an all levels yoga flow. This class meets on the second floor; up the stairs, hallway on the right.
- Strand Summer Slam at the Charles R. Wood ParkToday until Sunday, Jul 3, 2022Join us for our inaugural Strand Summer Slam at the Charles R. Wood Park in Lake George on Saturday, July 2nd & Sunday, July 3rd. This is a free music...
- Specialty Tour: Sunset Boat Cruise on Lake ChamplainToday until Sunday, Jul 3, 2022Enjoy a relaxing summer evening aboard the Carillon tour boat and revel in the region's scenic beauty. Toast to the King's health with a complimentary cocktail of soldiers' rum punch...
- Vino & VinyasaTodayJoin Adirondack Winery at 10am for Vino & Vinyasa in their brand-new private event space overlooking their state-of-the-art production facility.
What's New on LakeGeorge.com
Check Out the Coca-Cola July 4th Fest This Weekend at Great Escape!
June 30th, 2022
Looking for some awesome family fun this 4th of July? Check out the Coca-Cola July 4th Fest at Six Flags Great Escape! On July 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, Great Escape will be one of 11... Continue Reading »
Fireworks, Hikes & Fun Events Around the Lake George Region for the Long Weekend
June 30th, 2022
Lake George and surrounding areas have fireworks, parades, and more planned for the Fourth, the Lake George Hike-a-Thon happens at various locations this weekend, and there’s more to check out around the region. Plan for... Continue Reading »
Lake George Welcomes Back the ADK Wine & Food Fest, E-Bikes Allowed in Queensbury & More to Know
June 23rd, 2022
If you haven’t gotten your Adirondack Wine & Food Festival tickets yet, it’s not too late! See what other events are going on and catch up on local news with e-bikes, an herbicide in Lake... Continue Reading »
Enjoy Dinner and a Show This Summer at the Lake George Dinner Theatre
June 20th, 2022
Looking for something unique to round out your Lake George vacation? Enjoy delicious food, laugh so hard you cry, and experience all the feel-good fuzzies at the Lake George Dinner Theatre! This year, the company is... Continue Reading »
LEO Weekend, An Important Fundraiser & More Lake George News to KnowVisit The What's New Blog on LakeGeorge.com
June 16th, 2022
Editor’s Note 06/16/22 3:40pm: Sweetie’s Cafe’s opening date has been postponed to July 2, and we updated this article accordingly. See the details on upcoming events in the Lake George region, including a fundraiser for... Continue Reading »