StreetFest 2017 in Ticonderoga, NY
Music and entertainment for StreetFest will begin at 10:00 AM and will continue non-stop throughout the day until the end of the event at 3:00 PM. Featured live entertainment will include:
Fort Ticonderoga Fife & Drum Corps, led by Mike Edson from 10:00 – 10:30 AM. The Fort Fife & Drum Corp will be joined by visiting corps who are participating in Fort Ticonderoga’s annual muster. All corps will march down Montcalm Street performing individually then as a collective unit in front of Glens Falls National Bank. The list of corps will be announced on the TMSP facebook page.
Performing On The Porch of Libby’s Bakery Café:
- Jim Hock (Variety of Music): 10:30 - 12:00 PM
- Lance Clark, Mike Donahue & Jessica Stoddard (Blues, Country & Popular Music): 12:00 - 1:30 PM
- MaryJo Vontury & Dwynal Smith (Country & Folk Music): 1:30 - 3:00 PM
Performing Near Pride of Ticonderoga/Ti Natural Foods Co-Op:
- The Gregson Brothers (60’s & 70’s Music): 10:30 - 12:00 PM
- Dan Rabideau (Variety of music): 12:00 - 1:30 PM
- Brad Peria & Terinna Cook (Blues Music): 1:30 - 3:00 PM
Kids activities for StreetFest will include professional full face art, face painting, balloons, & balloon animals by Penelope The Clown (sponsored by the Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union), caricatures, Pirate themed game station (sponsored by Lakeside Regional Church), and horse drawn wagon rides behind the downtown business district (sponsored by Gin’s Redemption Center), and more.
For more information on StreetFest contact the Ticonderoga Montcalm Street Partnership (TACC – TMSP Coordinator) at 518-585-6619.