||Be the first to review!|
Snow tubing is great fun for all ages and anyone can do it! No skills are required! We feature a variety of different tubing runs ranging from 50' to 1000". Enjoy tubing solo, double, spinning backwards, triple train and mega train
SNOW TUBING IS FUN FOR EVERYONE!
Snow Park Features:
*10 unique snow tubing runs* Visit website for details - www.tubbytubes.com
* 3 year round synthetic tubing runs
* Family Raft Run (holds 4-6 people) (all year long)
* Tube Tow - Just sit on your tube and enjoy the ride to the top of the hill.
* "Tiny Tubes" snow hills and play area
* Gift Shop - gloves, mittens, hats, hand warmers, etc.
* Warming Lodge with Fireplace
* SNACK BAR with hot food and snacks
* Bathrooms and changing rooms
* Snow Making and Night Time Lighting
* Friendly, professional staff
* FREE Parking
Tubby Tubes Snow Tubing Park is open Saturdays from 10am -5pm and Sundays from 10am - 4pm
We are open Friday nights for private parties Book yours today!
Christmas Holiday week - December 26, 2012 - January 1, 2013 everyday from 10am - 5pm
Martin Luther King weekend - January 19 - 21, 2013 everyday from 10am - 5pm
President's week - February 16 - 24, 2013 everyday from 10am - 5pm
No reviews for this business yet. Be the first to review!
No events listed for this business.
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!
All Activities Attractions
Hot Air Ballooning
Boats & Cruises
Fishing & Ice Fishing
Gaming & Hobbies
Health & Spas
Kids & Birthdays
Museums & The Arts
Rafting, Tubing & Kayaking
Sports & Recreation
Bars & Nightlife
Bolton Landing Dining
Diamond Point Dining
Dining Outside Lake George
Hague / Ticonderoga Dining
Lake George Dining
Restaurants Open In Winter
Adirondack Village Profiles
Commercial Real Estate
Land & Lots
Banks & Mortgages
Builders / New Construction
Lake George Apartments
Business & Services
Home & Garden