Ideally Located in Lake George Village, walking distance to Restaurants & Attractions. Private Sandy Beach & Boardwalk, Cabana Bar on our 3000 Sq ft Lakefront Rooftop Terrace with panoramic views. Wide selection of room types to fit your budget.
A resort hotel in the heart of Lake George Village located directly on the lake in the foothills of the Adirondacks of New York!
- Large Private Beach
- "The Rooftop" Cabana Bar Serving Lunch & Dinner on our 3,000 Sq.ft Lake Front Rooftop Terrace
- The Club Hamilton Restaurant serves a Breakfast Buffet, in season, overlooking Lake George, or for a lighter option, the Club Hamilton offers breakfast sandwiches, assorted pastries and coffee to go.
- Outdoor Heated Pool (in season)
- Children's Play Ground
- Well Maintained Property With 154 Rooms To Fit Your Budget
- 26 2-Bedroom (3 Queen Beds) Lake Front Suites
- Free Wireless Internet
- Check out our fantastic money saving All Inclusive Packages on our website
- Guest Saving Program. Saving for guest to many of the area's finest Restaurants & Attractions available any time during your stay
All Rooms With Refrigerators, Hair Dryers, Irons, Ironing Boards, Phones and free wireless internet. Special All Inclusive Packages Available: Spring, Mid Summer and Fall. Guest Savings to Many Lake George Area Fine Restaurants & Attractions. Call 1-800-342-9795
Expansive Lakefront Property in Lake George Village
Surfside On The Lake Coupons & Specials
Fall Foliage Getaway- All Inclusive Package
2 or 3 Night All Inclusive Package for 2 Adults from $325. All Packages Include:
PLUS choose from 7 package options...
(2 Night Package choose 1 option. 3 Night Package choose 2 options.)
- Welcome Champagne splits in Your Room
- Breakfast each Morning per person
- Visit Hick's Orchard, Pick up your Free half gallon of fresh apple cider and half dozen Apple Cider Doughnuts OR half Peck of Mac Apples
- Visit Sutton's Marketplace for a Free Cup of Cider & Doughnut from their Gourmet Bakery & 10% OFF Coupon on merchandise
Dinners at choice of 6 local restaurants.
PLUS Additional Savings! Two for One Admission
- (A) 2 hour cruise on Lake George PLUS 2 Dinners per person.
- (B) 2 hour lunch cruise PLUS 1 Dinner per person.
- (C) Dinner and show at Lake George Dinner Theatre.
- (D) Dinner at Saratoga Casino & Raceway PLUS $25 free slot play.
- (E) 1.5 Hour horseback riding PLUS 1 Dinner per person.
- (F) Admission to Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course PLUS 1 Dinner per person.
- (G) Admission to The Great Escape Six Flags Octoberfest/Fright Fest PLUS 1 Dinner per person.
Packages starting at $325.
Visit our website for full details.
- Gondola Ride at Gore Mountain (Sat/Sun)
- Fort William Henry (daily)
- Adirondack Museum (daily)
- World Awareness Children's Museum (Wed-Sat)
- Miniature Golf 18 Holes (daily)
- Schuyler Farms Corn Maze & Wagon (daily)
(Valid September 13th-October 11th, 2015)
No events listed for this business.
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!
Always get confirmation of the business location.
from Holtsville, NY
Friday, May 29, 2015 at 9:03 PM
This was our first family vaction. We had a wonderful time! The staff was so friendly and hospitable. We can't wait to go back!
Report This Review
from Pittsfield, MA
Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 12:15 PM
We were just in Lake George for Memorial Day, and stayed at the Surfside. What a WONDERFUL HOTEL! The setting is pristine and the accommodations were amazing! We took the kayaks out, lazed around at the cabana for lunch, and enjoyed watching our kids have a ball swimming and playing at the playground. The staff were very friendly and gave us wonderful tips on things to do in the area. Especially Debbie at the front desk! She went above and beyond to help us get settled and move our parties so they could be side by side. She was AMAZING!
We will definitely go back next year!
Report This Review
from Hershey, PA
Monday, May 05, 2014 at 4:38 PM
The best hotel in Lake George! My family loves coming back to Surfside year after year. Without a doubt, our Lake George vacation is the best part about summer. We always stay at Surfside and always take one of their all-inclusive packages because they are such a great value. The staff is always friendly and the hotel always has something renovated each year which is really nice. We would never even consider staying anywhere else. Can't wait to go back this year!!
Report This Review