The Lake George Dinner Theatre, in our 46th season, presenting a unique combination of Fine Dining and Professional Theatre Entertainment at a Great Price in the most intimate professional dinner theatre in America. A great time for "grownups".
MOONLIGHT AND MAGNOLIAS, a delightful comedy (based on real events) surrounding the making of Gone With the Wind. "...a rip-roaring farce...with witty, pointed dialogue and hilarious situations. (NY Daily News) Matinees Tue, Wed, Thu; seating at 11:30AM; curtain at 1PM. Evenings Wed-Sat.; seating at 6:30; curtain at 8PM. Show-Only tix available. Box office at (518) 668-5762 ext 411. Info at Lakegeorgedinnertheatre.com. Administrative office at (518) 306-4404.
Route 9, .7 mi. north of Adirondack Northway, (I-87) Exit 21.
Our comfortable accommodations include:
- Tableside service by our friendly wait staff. No buffet lines.
- Newly renovated dining/performance space.
- The most intimate professiona dinner theatre in America.
- A choice of four delicious entrees (beef, chicken, fish, vegetarian lasagna)
- Air conditioning
- Sound reinforcement throughout the theatre
- Wheelchair access
- Plenty of free parking
- A magnificent view of the Adirondacks and the Queen of American Lakes
- A great time for "grownups"
Call the Box Office at (518) 668-5762 x411 after 6/15/13 or Call the Administrative Office any time at (518) 306-4404. For Group Sales, call Sharon Reynolds at (518) 668-5762 ext. 421..