The Lake George Dinner Theatre, celebrating our 47th season, presenting a unique combination of Fine Dining and Professional Theatre Entertainment at a Great Price in the most intimate professional dinner theatre in America.
LAKE EFFECT by Tom Dudzick. "A three-tissue comedy" (Dallas News). Runs July 17 thru October 11, 2014. (PG Rating)
The Pazinski family gathers for an important meeting in their recently-sold tavern in a working-class Buffalo, NY neighborhood, only to find themselves trapped by the famous "Blizzard of '77". With a driving ban in effect and nowhere to go, the family is forced to confront a mixture of hilarious and touching issues. Matinees Tue, Wed, Thu; seating at 11:30AM; curtain at 1PM. Evenings Wed-Sat.; seating at 6:30; curtain at 8PM. Show-Only tix available. Box office (after 6/15/14) at (518) 668-5762 ext 411. Info at Lakegeorgedinnertheatre.com. Administrative office at (518) 306-4404.
Route 9, .7 mi. north of Adirondack Northway, (I-87) Exit 21.
Our comfortable accommodations include:
- Tableside service by our friendly wait staff. No buffet lines.
- Groups and tour buses welcome (over 75 groups in 2013)
- The most intimate professional dinner theatre in America.
- A choice of four delicious entrees (beef medallions, chicken marsala, Norwegian salmon, vegetarian lasagna)
- Air conditioning
- Sound reinforcement throughout the theatre
- Wheelchair access
- Plenty of free parking
- A magnificent view of the Adirondacks and the Queen of American Lakes
- A terrific date night or family event (kids 13 and up)
Call the Box Office at (518) 668-5762 x411 after 6/15/13 or Call the Administrative Office any time at (518) 306-4404. For Group Sales, call Sharon Reynolds at (518) 668-5762 ext. 421..