LAKE THEATRE PRODUCTIONS, INC (formerly The Lake George Dinner Theatre) celebrates our 49th season, presenting two delightful, touching comedies this summer and fall in the most intimate professional dinner theatre in the US.
ALMOST, MAINE (running 7/21-9/3) On a cold, winter night in remote Almost, Maine, the town's quirky residents find themselves falling in and out of love in unexpected and often hilarious way in this delightful tale of nine interconnected stories of romance set under the magic of the Northern Lights. (G Rating; Family-Friendly)
SOUTHERN COMFORTS (running 9/15-10/22) A delightful "December-December" romantic comedy in which a reclusive widower falls for a free-spirited Southern widow. Their funny, awkward romance is filled with unpredictable surprises and when they decide to "tie the knot", the fireworks that ensue are both hilarious and touching.
Matinees every Tue, Wed, Thu; seating at 11:30AM; curtain at 1PM. Evenings shows every Wed-Sat.; seating at 6:30; curtain at 8PM. Special Saturday matinees on Sept. 3, Sept. 24 and October 8. Show-Only tickets also available. Box office (after 6/21) at (518) 668-5762 ext 411. Info and Early Bird discounts available until 6/30 at LakeTheatreProductions.com. or call the Administrative Office at (518) 306-4404 to order. Discounts for seniors (60+), AAA members, military service veterans.
Located just 1/2 mile off Exit 21 of the Northway (I-87) in the Holiday Inn Resort 2223 Canada St. Lake George.
Our comfortable accommodations include:
- Tableside service by our friendly wait staff. No buffet lines.
- Groups and tour buses welcome (over 75 groups each season)
- The smallest, most intimate professional dinner theatre in America.
- A choice of four delicious entrees (beef medallions, char-grilled chicken (gluten-free), Atlantic salmon (gluten-free), Pasta Primavera) served with vegetable, potato, Caesar or house salad, dessert, coffee or hot tea. Bar beverages extra.
- Price includes tax and gratuity
- Air conditioning
- Sound reinforcement throughout the theatre
- Wheelchair access
- Plenty of free parking
- A magnificent view of the Adirondacks and the Queen of American Lakes
- A terrific date night or family event (kids 15 and up)
Call the Box Office at (518) 668-5762 x411 after 6/21 or the Administrative Office any time at (518) 306-4404 for more info or to order tickets. For Group Sales, call Sharon Reynolds at (518) 668-5762 ext. 421..